http://www.foobar2000.com/beta/f ... ease%20Candidate%20(2006-03-05).exe
. v$ K! \" t3 ]& M# D
# V+ y) ~$ ?5 C
9 X. f. m9 |& \, z6 w L
- t) Q ~! {! @- t7 I6 tVersion 0.9 Release Candidate
$ t* n/ b" f, i1 A! g' kRelease Candidate of foobar2000 0.9 is now available for download. We encourage all users to install it and report any problems encountered. See beta page for more information.
" I) \8 L3 q4 j. k+ o, ~1 H- ?+ k7 }Features
7 C; u0 `2 R+ N! x) J+ i* U8 GOpen component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player
3 F4 I. K* I# e3 [6 j
Audio formats supported "out-of-the-box": WAV, AIFF, VOC, AU, SND, Ogg Vorbis, MPC, MP2, MP3, MPEG-4 AAC
$ R/ d- _4 H. a
Audio formats supported through official addons: FLAC, OggFLAC, Monkey's Audio, WavPack, Speex, CDDA, TFMX, SPC, various MOD types; extraction on-the-fly from RAR, 7-ZIP & ZIP archives
3 V7 N1 S$ c0 NFull Unicode support on Windows NT
6 f4 Q; [4 \( RReplayGain support
: ?4 Z0 W& n% \Low memory footprint, efficient handling of really large playlists
3 [. w$ ]8 b8 b- [Advanced file info processing capabilities (generic file info box and masstagger)
# d0 W5 n7 I* I- h9 Z/ Z# ~
Highly customizable playlist display
) a/ P m# x- N
Customizable keyboard shortcuts
: C9 A2 E. ~" e5 I0 ] G
Most of standard components are opensourced under BSD license (source included with the SDK)